Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is only the beginning....

Today is my first day as a blogger.  I wanted to start this blog to reach out to other moms like me who are not only looking for ways to SAVE money, but ways to EARN money as well.  As it says in my About Me section, I am a full-time jeweler with Premier Designs.  I joined back in July after I had my son, and decided going back to work just wasn't economical, but I still wanted to contribute to the household income.  Honestly, Premier has been both a blessing and lifesaver to my family.  It not only provides extra money for us, but it has been spiritually rewarding as well.  I look at myself in the mirror everyday and realize I am slowly becoming a totally new person...and I LOVE IT!!!  I am surrounding myself with some of the best people God placed on this earth, and I am richer in more ways than I can count.  I can't wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment